Today Ben and I have been married for ten years….
Here are ten things you may or may not know about us….
1. We got married young (he was 18, I was 19) 1999
2. Our first *date* was at my mom’s house when my dad was out of town. Ben came over for dinner my mom made and we went to a play with my mom and sisters. (Poor guy… 4 girls! That was when we knew he was awesome! )
3. We courted for 6 months.
4. We were engaged for 3 months.
5. Ethan was born the week before our first year Anniversary!
6. We bought our first house a month before our second anniversary.
7. He asks me why I married him and I say simply, ” You wooed me” Women want to be treated like princesses! That’s the secret!
8. I ask him why he married me and he says, I love you! (Hence why he wooed me, hehe)
9. We have 5 children earth-side, almost 6. 2 children in heaven that we know of.
10. We love our lives, and wouldn’t change a thing. We feel very blessed, beyond what we deserve. And we know that this year will bring even more blessings and new beginnings!
Thank you all who have been a part of our lives in the last ten years, supporting our love and watching us grow and learn to love more and more.
well at least from a youtube video! that isn’t someone related to me! hehe
by the end of this year I want to laugh more… smile lots and do them both without thinking… :)
that our dream home will be complete without a glitch by the end of the year…
Gena just said APPLE! :D i love it! hehe made my pretty rotten day… an AWESOME day!
the secret to your kids having school done by 830am!?
(this mama is hopeful this will last more than a week! ha! )